Stop! Collaborate and listen. (sorry, I just couldn’t help myself!)
Do you feel you’re doing something exceptionally well in your handmade business and want to share it with other makers? I am currently accepting guest writers! Please read the guidelines below and email me to get started.
Guest posting guidelines
Because I strive to product high quality of content on Handmade is Better, each post should be interesting, actionable and easy to read.
I accept posts on topics that are handmade business related. Due to monthly themes, depending on the topic you would like to write about, scheduling may vary and is not first-come-first-serve.
Submit for guest post approval
Please email me to provide a list of 1-5 topics that you would like to write about, and I will let you know the date I will need your post by and which topic would be of most benefit to Handmade is Better readers.
Once approved, please follow the submission guidelines below.
Each guest post submissions should include:
- A post that is at least 800 words and written in Google Docs
- A keyword phrase that is repeated at least 3 times throughout the article
- Your headshot/profile picture (attached to the email, not embedded in your post)
- Your blog’s URL (or other URL that you wish your bio to link to)
- Any social media channels you would like to promote
- 1-paragraph bio
- Images within the blog post are allowed, as long as they are not promotional (please attach to email, do not embed in the post)
- You may include a content upgrade download link(s) within the post. If it is a PDF, please provide a sample to me beforehand.
- You may include up to 2 links within the post back to your blog or websites content
- Links to other outside high-quality outside sources are encouraged
- At some point before the post goes live, you will receive a link to where it will be posted and a collection of social media graphics. Promotion on your end is very much appreciated!
Email me at Kendrad.email@example.com